Implementation Skills are essential throughout the organisation within middle as well as senior management ranks. The fast-evolving national, international and global environment continues to pressure organisations and their managers to constantly increase their performance.
This training course has been specifically designed to equip delegates with the knowledge, skills and understanding to implement strategic plans. The emphasis of this training course is on putting strategies into action, which includes designing, delivering and supporting products; improving the efficiency and effectiveness of operations, and control systems and culture.
The Dynamics Of Strategy Development, Building A Cohesive Corporate Strategy
- The Dynamics Of Purpose
- The Dynamics Of Resource Development
- The Dynamics Of Environmental Development
Resource Allocation, Strategic Planning And Control
- Objectives, Task Setting And Communicating Strategy
- Resource Allocation
- Strategic Planning
- Information, Monitoring and Control
Corporate Performance, Governance And Business Ethics
- Stakeholders and Corporate Performance
- Agency Theory
- Governance Mechanisms
- Ethics and Strategy
- Causes of Change
- Prescriptive Approaches to Managing Strategic Change
- Emergent Approaches to Managing Change
- Developing a Strategic Change Programme
Program Cost & Duration
Training Duration: 3 Days
Who Should Attend?
This Training Course is suitable to a wide range of professionals and mid-level or senior managers working for a private or public organisation aiming to improve his/her knowledge of designing and implementing world-class strategies.
This Training Course Will Feature:
- The Unique and Important Role Of Mid-Level And Senior Managers In Strategic Planning And Execution
- Resource Allocation, Strategic Planning, Development, and Control
- Corporate Performance, Governance and Business Ethics
- Government, Public Sector, and Not-For-Profit Strategies
- Managing Strategic Change
1A Olajide George Street, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos Nigeria
+234 818 4510 661, +234 810 6541 592, +234 809 4826 131