Change is inevitable and about the only constant thing in life
Change is the act of doing something differently from the Present or past way. The business world is fast evolving and change is constantly needed to stay relevant. Organizations and individuals need to position themselves for change so they can meet up with the fast passed business world evolution.
Change comes in different forms and also comes with some levels of resistance. For change management to be successful, the cooperation of all stakeholders is needed.
Change Management is the process, tools, and techniques used to manage the people’s side of change toward achieving organizational goals and objectives.
This training will explore:
- What change and change management entails
- Different types of change
- Considerations in change management.
- Change management processes
- Change management models
- Overcoming resistance to change
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand change management and its different types
- Learn what type of change management is applicable per time
- Know how to get all stakeholders to cooperate during change management.
- Deal with resistance that may be faced during change management.