Clamors for a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive (DEI) workplace have been on the rise, companies and individuals are seeking tangible outcomes that not only demonstrate their commitment to Diversity, Equity, and inclusion but effectively turn dialogue into action.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion is a term used to describe programs and policies that encourage representation and participation of diverse groups of people, including people of different genders, races and ethnicities, abilities and disabilities, religions, cultures, ages, sexual orientations, and people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, skills, and expertise.
This training will help to lead a diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization which will in turn lead to having diverse viewpoints at all levels of an organization which improves financial results, organizational and team performance, innovation, and other areas of the business.
This training will explore:
- The diversity, equity, and inclusion landscape
- Dynamics of diversity, equity, and inclusion in organizational settings
- Opportunities and challenges of promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Managing and leading transformative change
- Communication strategies for diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Developing metrics for diversity, equity, and inclusion
At the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Create a healthy working environment where people of different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and talents can productively work together.
- Increase the number of underrepresented people within the organization.
- Create an environment that nurtures and promotes diversity.