You Have Your Strategy – Now Implement It.
This training provides a clear, logical process of translating an organisation’s high-level strategy into practical and achievable activity. The training will help identify potential pitfalls along the way and provide a view of the issues and challenges that may affect the desired results.
- Understand how to translate strategy into practical and achievable goals and objectives
- Determine when to remove barriers that will affect the success of strategy
- Identify organization and business process gaps
- Developing techniques to win and retain stakeholder support
- Designing and establishing a balanced performance management system to ensure things get done right and the right things get done
- Ensuring that the key learning points from strategy implementation are used to develop organisational capability
Who Should Attend?
- Managers who are responsible for implementing their organisation’s strategy at all level
- Managers who lead teams, business units or business development projects.
- The training will also help those involved in strategy implementation from key business functions, such as marketing, sales, finance and operations.
Program Cost & Duration
Training Duration: 3 Days
1A Olajide George Street, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos Nigeria
+234 818 4510 661, +234 810 6541 592, +234 809 4826 131