The performance of any business is measured mainly in terms of how customers feel. So, Customer Centricity is the key approach any business can follow to make customers feel good about its product or service. This training will enlighten on how to approach design thinking with the customer in mind, in order to achieve ultimate product success.
Design thinking is an iterative process in which you seek to understand your users, challenge assumptions, redefine problems, and create innovative solutions which you can prototype and test.
In order for a product to be successful, it needs to be designed in a way that appeals to the customers so as to drive sales and eventually make profit.
The participants will learn:
- Fundamentals of Design thinking and how it can create great customer and employee experience
- The five phases of Design thinking
- How to develop a customer-centric strategy
- Application of Design thinking principles within the organization.
After taking this program, participants will develop agile problem-solving skills to be able to:
- Understand how design thinking can improve organizational and personal performance
- Embrace uncertainty and develop an experimental mindset to iterate quickly
- Create a new process and attack problems from a completely new angle
- Convert ideas into customer value and market opportunity
- Release your group’s creative thinking and sharpen critical analysis
- Create more progressive and practical solutions for real-world problems
- Balance constraints and technical limitations with customer preferences
- Develop design thinking to foster collaboration across functions of the organization
- Learn how to use a repeatable process to drive rapid innovation.